YourVolunteers is dedicated to providing an exceptional user experience in all versions of our
cloud-based volunteer scheduling, management and tracking system in order to make the lives of
volunteer managers and volunteers easier.
YourVolunteers will continue to evolve as we work with our users to identify new
features and user interface changes that will improve our system for all of our organizations.
- We value the opinions of our users.
- We are committed to providing our service to organizations regardless of their
religious, cultural or political affiliations. There are limits to this, though.
We will not work with hate groups or those who aim to harm others, animals, the
planet or with secret societies who will not allow us to be members.
- We will continue to innovate based on the needs of our users. While we wish we
could accommodate all requests, we are simply not able to do so.
- We will respect our users regardless of their computer skill level mainly because
we work with volunteers who generously give their time. So shines their good deeds in
this weary world.
- We are more focused on how our users are utilizing our service rather than what other
services are doing. For example, just because one service begins
capitalizing a word like "FREE" on their site, this does not mean we have to change all
of the content on our site to match. I mean, that would just be silly, right? I'm looking right at